1. User Privacy
Your privacy is very important to us. We will properly handle user private information and personal information in accordance with privacy policies.
2. Website Content
The text, graphics, user interface, visual interface, pictures, trademark, mark, sounds, music, artwork and computer codes of this website are owned, controlled or authorized by the team; and are protected by commercial image, copyright law, patent law, trademark law and all kinds of intellectual property rights and fair trade laws.This website may not be used for any commercial use without prior written permission from the team.
3. Sharing and Storing Your Content and Information
You can upload, submit, store, deliver your published content on this website, and retain the intellectual property rights you have for the relevant content. In addition,
- you specifically granted the following rights to this website: you give us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, and royalty-free worldwide license. The team can use, host, store, reproduce, modify, produce derivative works, distribute, publish, publicly operate, publicly display and distribute this content. The rights you grant under this license are limited to the operation, promotion and improvement of this website, and the development of new projects. Even if you stop using this website, this license will continue to be effective. If you wish to discontinue this authorization, please contact the team and the content and information you have stored on this website will be permanently removed.
- The team reserves the right at any time, for any reason, to reject any party from using this website.
- The team may, without prior notice to the user, remove the user-generated content that we have determined to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, controversial or breaches any of the intellectual property protection rights or this clause.
- The information you store on this website is temporary. When this website is no longer in operation, the information will be permanently removed. If you wish to store the content of this website, please save it.
In order to maintain this website’s security, we need your assistance, including your compliance with the following commitments:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications on this website.
- You will not use software to collect information on this website (such as automatic harvesting, robots, web spiders, or web crawlers, etc.) without our prior permission.
- You will not upload a virus or other malicious codes.
- You will not bully, intimidate or harass any user or content recipient.
- You will not induce others to participate in any group (including but not limited to: religion, pyramid sales, etc.).
- You will not publish the following: advocacy of hate, threats, pornography, incitements to violence, physically exposing, or bloody content.
- You will not use this website for any unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminating behavior.
- You will not carry out anything that will shut down, overload or damage the normal operation and appearance of this website, such as blocking service attacks or interfering with page displays or other features of this website.
- You will not assist in or encourage any violation of these terms.
- This website is a platform for the transmission of information, its original intention was to encourage the community to talk about death, and to initiate open discussions and reduce the amounts of regrets in life. This website and the team do not encourage any behavior that is detrimental to life and property, and is not responsible for the individual behavior of users.
- Any document contents created by users through the website’s services do not have any legal or binding effect. If the user claims any legal interests of any content generated on this website, this website and the team do not endorse their actions and documents.
- This article governs the relationship between the team and you, and does not derive any third party benefit.
- We are committed to providing the best user experience, but we do not guarantee that this website does not have a physical defects or legal defects (including safety, reliability, correctness, completeness, effectiveness, suitability of specific purposes, safety and other related defects, errors or programing errors, rights infringement, etc.)The company has no obligation to provide services with the removal of such defects.
- Except as expressly prohibited by law, in any case, this team is not responsible for the indemnity of any indirect, continuing, disciplinary, incidental or punitive damages, including loss of profits.
- If your use is in violation of these terms and we do not take immediate action, it does not mean that we gave up any rights that we originally had.